Interested to become a facilitator of intercultural learning? Apply to be a participant of pilot project:
“Let’s EXplore Intercultural Competence with YOU(th)“.
Deadline to apply: September 29, 2016
ADVIT Moldova in partnership with “MilleniuM” Training and Development Institute are implementing a 6 months project “Let’s EXplore Intercultural Competence with YOU(th)”.
The project will consist of 5 integrated learning phases:
- Residential ToT ( during October weekends: 7-9; 21-23; 28-30)
- Practical experience in designing Youth Club edition (November 2016)
- Running and evaluating the ADVIT Youth Club editions (November 2016 – February 2017)
- Ongoing e-Learning, On-going mentoring with an expert in intercultural learning (November 2016 – February 2017)
- Follow-up phase through Evaluation seminar (March 2017)
The participation is free of charge. The participants will receive a recognition document, mentioning the skills gained during the training.
Eligible participants are young people from Moldova who:
- are aged 18 – 30;
- want to develop facilitating skills;
- have intermediate level of English language;
- are interested in intercultural education;
- have the possibility to attend the trainings in Chisinau.
The project is funded by European Youth Foundation (Pilot activity) aiming to increase capacities of young people from Moldova to promote and facilitate intercultural education as facilitators in order to contribute to building inclusive societies.
All interested candidates are invited to apply by filling in the online questionnaire before September 29